Saturday, July 17, 2010

Problems in life

There are all types of problems in life these days. For example, as I sit and type on my netbook(the latest type of PC), I have a problem. I put the netbook on my lap(like a laptop) but it feels hot on my thighs.

I am wondering if the heat is going to affect the nerves on my legs.Why do they call it a laptop if it is going to be hot on your lap? Isn't the netbook supposed to be similar? Why is it hot then?Yes, I am using a netbook cooler but it is still hot. God, it is so uncomfortable....

Let me introduce myself. I am a freelance writer and blogger. I love to write. It gives me a chance to create new ideas and look at things in different and new perspectives. Believe it or not, I am from a different line of job. Sometimes, I ask myself, "How did I land in writing line?"...But, who cares? I love it!!!So, do you love your job?

Yes, money counts. But, at the end of day, would you not prefer to do something that you love? I just read about living in the tiny house(Tumbleweed Tiny House Company). I wonder if I can get one for myself, travel all over the place and enjoy Mother Nature in all its glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment